Car Parking – update
In a small village with a main road we have limited car parking. This will always be a challenge for the carnival and we are always grateful for the village residents understanding on carnival day.
The change in location to the Ambergate Social Ground gives us some additional parking options on and near the field but i am pleased to announce that Midland Mainline have given us permission to use the station car park for free on the day of the carnival.
This will be about 500 meters from the carnival field
- Free parking at Ambergate railway station (this has been agreed with Midland Rail) – not marshaled
- Free parking on the Hurt Arms field (please do not use the car park unless you are a Hurt Arms customer). This will not be marshaled and is at your own risk
- Parking for stall holders and floats will be allowed on site, as per the information shared with them. The car park will then be closed to vehicles until the end of carnival day (5.30pmish) when cars can leave the site.
- There is limited disabled parking on site. Pull up inside the gate and speak to stewards that are around to gain access to the site.
- Parking is allowed on the car park for the evening event only.